What types of problems do you help people with?
The psychologists working at this practice are very respectful of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion and all individual differences. They all have extensive clinical experience working in private practice over a number of years providing care and support for people on the northern beaches.
- Anxiety disorders including panic, phobias, chronic worry and obsessive compulsive disorder
- Depression and mood disorders including bipolar disorders
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Low Self-Esteem
- Stress Management
- Relationship Marital and Family Conflict
- Child behaviour and parenting support
- Autism and Aspergers Disorders
- ADHD and other difficulties with attention and behaviour
- Divorce, Separation and other Life Transitions
- Eating Disorders
- Anger Management
- Psychosomatic illness
- Workplace Issues e.g. Bullying, return to work assistance
- Workcover and injuries in the workplace
- Grief & Bereavement Counselling
- Pain Management
- Chronic Illness and disease management
- Sleep Disorders
- Life transitions
- Vocational assessments and career counselling
Do I need to bring anything?
We value your feedback on our practice and we will ask you to complete some assessments and outcome measures at the beginning and completion of your treatment this helps us to continue to develop our skills as psychologists in enhancing positive changes in people’s lives.
Will my visit here be confidential?
Absolutely; the confidentiality of our service is extremely important to all practitioners and as registered psychologists we will explain how we take care of our records and what confidentiality means in your treatment. This information is usually discussed in our first session but if you have particular concerns we are able to discuss this on the phone before this appointment is made.
When can I make appointments?
The practice is open on weekdays Saturdays and evenings. Our receptionist will provide you with information on the days and times our Psychologists work and fees and rebates.
Annemarie Lambe is able to offer Skype consultations on some days. To obtain more information regarding this service ask to speak directly to Annemarie.
Please contact us on (02) 9979 3317 if you have any queries